- 4 – 4.5 lbs pork shoulder (I prefer boneless)
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Mix all of your spices, salt and pepper together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Placed the chopped onion, garlic and orange juice in your slow cooker.
- Trim all excess fat from your pork shoulder. Then rub the spice mixture generously around the entire pork shoulder and place in the slow cooker.
- Turn your slow cooker to low and cook for 8 hours. Flip your pork shoulder halfway through if desired.
- Once your pork is fully cooked, remove from the slow cooker and begin to shred with two forks. You will have a large pile of pulled pork to enjoy immediately or mix with your favorite sauce.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest