- 1 organic whole chicken
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp garlic, granulated
- salt and pepper
- Turn the upper broiler on in your oven.
- Ensure that the giblets have been removed from the cavity of the chicken. Place the chicken on a roasting tray and rub the olive oil into the chicken.
- Sprinkle all of the herbs and spices onto the chicken. You can add more or less based on your preference.
- Broil the chicken for approximately 5 minutes, or until golden.
- While the chicken is broiling, ball up 5-6 pieces of aluminum foil and place in the crock pot.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and carefully place into the crock pot, being careful as it will be hot.
- Add the lid to the crock pot and cook the chicken on low for 7-8 hours, depending on the size of your chicken. When done, carefully remove and serve.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest