- 3 lbs. sweet potatoes, roughly chopped;
- 1 onion, chopped;
- 2 stalks celery, sliced;
- 2 medium carrots, chopped;
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced;
- 5 cups chicken or vegetable stock;
- 1 cup coconut milk;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Place all the ingredients except for the coconut milk in a slow cooker.
- Season everything to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 6h or on high for 4 h.
- Puree everything until smooth using a blender or an immersion blender.
- Add the coconut milk, give everything a
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest