- 2½-3 pounds beef chuck roast
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 chipotle peppers, roughly chopped
- juice of 1 lime (2-3 tablespoons)
- ½ cup water or beef broth
- 4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Place chuck roast in a greased slow cooker. Whisk together vinegar, garlic, chipotle peppers, lime juice, beef froth, cumin, oregano, cloves, and salt and pepper. Pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on high 4-5 hours or on low 6-8 hours. Shred with two forks and serve or freeze and thaw to use with all of your favorite dishes.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest