- 2 pounds pork chops
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 15-ounce can pineapple slices (including the liquid), divided.
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ cup cold water + 3 tablespoons corn starch
- cooked rice and chopped cilantro for serving
- Whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, the liquid from the can of pineapple slices (save the pineapple, you’ll use it in step 2), rice vinegar, and minced garlic. Whisk together the cold water and corn starch til dissolved. Stir into the sauce mixture.
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Pour half of the sauce mixture into the slow cooker. Place pork chops in the slow cooker along with the pineapple slices. Pour the remaining sauce over the top. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low 6 hours.
- Serve pork chops over rice and garnish with chopped cilantro.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest