- 4 center-cut rib pork chops (bone-in or boneless)
- 1 can (10.75 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 tbs butter
- Melt butter in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Brown pork chops well on both sides. Remove chops from pan and place in slow cooker.
- Add the soup and ranch dressing mix to the same pan the pork chops were browned in. Mix well and heat.
- Pour soup mixture over pork chops in slow cooker. Cover and cook on HI 3-4 hours or LOW 4-6 hours.
- Serve over rice.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest