- 2 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken
- 2½ cups alfredo sauce
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 15-ounce container ricotta cheese (whole or part skim)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- Stir together chicken, ricotta cheese, cream cheese, ½ cup parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Spread ½ cup alfredo sauce in the bottom. Top with three lasagna noodles (break as needed to fit into the slow cooker). Spread half of chicken mixture over the noodles, then layer with three more lasagna noodles. Pour half of the remaining sauce over the chicken mixture. Top with three more noodles (breaking as needed), then remaining chicken mixture, and remaining noodles.
- Spread remaining sauce over the noodles and sprinkle with the last of the parmesan cheese. Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours. Sprinkle with chopped parsley if desired just before serving.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest