- 1 leftover hambone
- 2 cups leftover diced ham*
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 (15-ounce) cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 bay leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Place hambone, ham, garlic, onion, carrots, celery, beans, oregano, rosemary and bay leaves into a 6-qt slow cooker. Stir in 6 cups water until well combined; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high heat for 3-4 hours. Remove and discard hambone.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest