- 2 (8-ounce) packages oyster crackers
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Lightly coat the inside of a 6-qt slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Add oyster crackers, Ranch Seasoning, garlic and dill. Stir in vegetable oil and gently toss to combine.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Stir in butter until melted, about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove crackers from slow cooker and place in a single layer onto a baking sheet. Stir in Parmesan and let cool completely.
- Serve, garnished with parsley, if desired.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest