- 1½ lb beef tenderloin, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 red, yellow or green bell peppers, roughly chopped
- 1¾ cups beef broth
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce, I used Sriracha sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Trim the meat if needed and cut into small pieces. Place the meat in the slow cooker. Then throw in the rest of the ingredients and roughly stir.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or on high for 3.5 hours.
- If you want to thicken the sauce, take a ladle of the sauce and whisk it together in a small sauce pan. Cook on low until the sauce thickens, then throw it back in the slow cooker and stir so that it all combines well.
- Serve over rice, noodles or mashed potatoes. Garnish with some chopped onions or parsley and some sesame seeds.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest