- 2 cans (15 oz) red kidney beans
- 1½ cups mild salsa
- 1 can (15 oz) no salt added tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp Tex Mex seasoning
- 2 lb boneless chicken thighs (or chicken breast) cut into bite size pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup canned corn
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine beans, salsa, tomato sauce and chili powder in slow cooker. Top with chicken, onions and corn. Do not stir. Cover with lid.
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours (or on high 4 to 5 hours); stir.
- Serve topped with cheese.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest