- 1 and ½ bags (15 ounces) Wilton S’mores Candy Melts, roughly chopped OR 15 ounces milk chocolate, chopped (can also use milk chocolate chips)
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- graham cracker crumbs, for topping
- Assorted dippers (graham crackers, pretzel rods, animal crackers, strawberries, sliced bananas, marshmallows)
- Put chocolate and heavy cream in a 2 or 2 and ½ quart crock pot (slow cooker).
- Stir together to combine.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 1½ to 2 hours, stirring once or twice while cooking.
- Whisk until smooth. Top with graham cracker crumbs. You can leave chocolate in crock pot on warm setting, covered, or transfer to a heatproof bowl if it will be served immediately (while still warm).
- If leaving in crock pot, stir occasionally.
- Serve fondue with dippers of your choice. I used strawberries, marshmallows, and graham crackers. Sliced bananas or animal crackers would also work well.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest