- 2 pounds red potatoes, washed and chopped into chunks (leave the peels on)
- 5 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley (can use 2 teaspoons of dried)
- 1 teaspoon dried or fresh basil
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup whole milk or half and half (add a little more to your taste)
- Add the chopped potatoes to a well-greased slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low or 5-6 hours on low. My slow cooker cooks FAST so keep an eye on them if yours does the same.
- When potatoes are cooked (meaning they are fork-tender), add all of the remaining ingredients. Make sure the butter melts nice and evenly.
- Use a hand mixer or a potato masher to mash the potatoes (the masher will result in more “lumpy” potatoes, so it’s all a matter of preference). Serve immediately or turn slow cooker to “warm” setting until ready to eat.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest