- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 medium sized onion, diced
- 1 (8 oz) box yellow rice like Zatarain’s, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 oz) can corn, drained
- Grease the insert of a slow cooker and add the chicken.
- Put the diced onion and cream of chicken soup on top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Shred the chicken with two forks and add the prepared rice, cheese and corn. Stir and cover until heated through.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest