- 9 cups Chex cereal ( I used equal parts corn, rice and wheat Chex)
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 cup Cheerios
- 1 cup peanuts
- ⅓ cup butter, melted and hot
- 1 Tbsp seasoned salt
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Add cereal, pretzels, cherrios and peanuts to slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter and salt then stir in Worcestershire and garlic powder.
- Drizzle over the top of the cereal mixture, then toss for a minute making sure to coat everything.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours – stirring at the 1 hour, 2 hour and 2.5 hour marks, so the mixture does not burn.
- Then spread the mixture out onto baking sheets in an even layer and let cool.
- Serve, or store in container for up to 3 weeks.
- **If your slow cooker does not have a tiny hole for air to escape you may need to put a paper towel under the lid to help with condensation, so the mixture does not become soggy.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest