- 1/2 cup basmati rice – white or brown will also work
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or milk of choice
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup water – more or less for desired consistency
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped and toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or honey, divided
Turn the slow cooker on.
Add rice, coconut milk, almond milk, vanilla extract, almond extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg to the slow cooker. If you need to add more liquid, add a little water.
Set to high for 2-2 ½ hours or low for 4 hours.
When ready, mix in raisons, almonds & coconut. Divide the rice pudding among four bowls and drizzle ½-1 tablespoon of agave nectar, then sprinkle a few coconut flakes over top.
Serve and enjoy!