- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 14 oz can of whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup of dried cranberries
- 1 cup of orange juice
- zest from one large orange
- salt and pepper or all-purpose steak seasoning
- In the bottom of a slow cooker, stir together cranberry sauce, orange juice, and dried cranberries.
- Place seasoned chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Cook chicken breasts on low for about 4 hours, or until breasts reach 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken breasts and transfer liquid to a wide sauté pan or skillet.
- Bring liquid to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until mixture thickens.
- Serve cranberry orange glaze over chicken breast.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest