- 16 oz ground turkey
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can red beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cans tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- Heat olive oil in skillet over med-high heat.
- Add onion and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add ground turkey and cook until turkey is no longer pink (about 7-8 minutes).
- While turkey is cooking add rest of the ingredients into the crockpot; do not drain any of the cans you need the liquid.
- Once turkey is cooked; drain and add to crockpot.
- Stir well, place lid on slow cooker and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Before serving stir well.
- Serve and enjoy!
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest