- 4 cups uncooked old fashioned oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups applesauce
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- maple syrup (optional)
- Stir the oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and kosher salt in a large bowl until well combined. Stir in ½ cup of the raisins.
- Spray the bowl of your slow cooker with cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of the applesauce evenly on the bottom of the bowl. Layer half of the oat mixture on top of the applesauce. Sprinkle with half of the banana slices and half of the nuts. Dollop and spread the last cup of the applesauce on top and then pour the rest of the oat mixture on top. Top with the remaining banana slices. Sprinkle the ½ cup of raisins and the remaining nuts on top of the bananas.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together and pour evenly over the oatmeal.
- Cover and bake for 4-6 hours on low or 2 hours on high.
- Serve hot with maple syrup and milk over the top if desired.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest