- 1½ pounds of baby red potatoes, sliced in half
- 2 cups sauerkraut, drained
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 5-6 brats (I used a 1lb, 3oz package)
- 1 cup beer of choice
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- salt & pepper
- parsley, chopped
- Layer potatoes, sauerkraut, onion and garlic in slow cooker.
- Nestle brats on top.
- Combine beer, mustard and caraway seeds in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for about 6 hours.
- To serve, top with fresh parsley.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest