- 4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Place the chicken into the bottom of the slow cooker and sprinkle with the onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Pour the chicken stock over the chicken and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and place in a bowl or on a plate. Shred the cooked chicken with two forks.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge for 3 to 4 days, or freeze for 4 to 6 months.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest