- 4cups cooked chicken, chopped (from a store bought chicken?)
- 1cup onion, diced
- 1cup celery, diced
- 1cup carrot, diced
- 1⁄2cup frozen peas
- 4(14 ounce) cans low sodium chicken broth
- 2(10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup (with roasted garlic)
- 2teaspoons fines herbes (chervil, chives, parsley, and tarragon)
- pepper, tp taste
- 2cups egg noodles, cooked
- Remove skin from the chicken and chop the meat.
- Put the chicken into a slow cooker with the onions, celery, carrots and peas.
- Stir in broth, mushroom soup, and fines herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or low for 8 to 9 hours.
- When soup is finished, stir in egg noodles.
- Season to taste and serve. Enjoy!
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest