- 2lbs skinless chicken thighs
- 1red bell pepper, chopped
- 1large onion, chopped
- 2stalks celery, diced
- 1(15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, chopped and undrained
- 3garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1teaspoon paprika
- 1teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1lb shelled shrimp, deveined and cleaned
- 1tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- hot sauce, to taste
- 2cups cooked rice
- Put all into crock pot except for last 4 ingredients with thighs at bottom.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours or high 4-5 hours.
- In last hour of cooking add shrimp, hot sauce, and lemon juice.
- Serve over rice.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest