- 2boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2cups tomato ketchup
- 3tablespoons brown sugar
- 1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1tablespoon soy sauce
- 1tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1teaspoon ground hot red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 2garlic cloves, minced or 1⁄2teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients for the sauce in the slow cooker.
- Add the chicken, coating it well with the sauce.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours, or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Shred the chicken, and place it back in the barbecue sauce in the pot; mix it all up so all the pieces are coated.
- Serve on buns or however you like! Enjoy!
- Note: You may keep the crock pot on low to keep the chicken warm, so guests or family can serve themselves!
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest