- 2lbs red potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1 inch slices
- 1lb country ham, diced
- 3⁄4cup sliced green onion
- 2cups heavy cream
- 2cups water
- 1 1⁄2cups milk
- 1cup shredded smoked gouda cheese
- 2teaspoons ground black pepper
- 8ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- chopped green onion, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a large slow cooker. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 6 hours or until potatoes are tender. To serve garnish with diced green onions.
- NOTE: Country ham is salt cured and not honey cured.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest