For the Crust:
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs (approximately 18 graham cracker sheets)
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
For the Brownies:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 Hershey Milk Chocolate bars
- 10 ounces miniature marshmallows
- Prepare a slow cooker bowl by lining it with one sheet of parchment paper and lightly greasing with non-stick spray. But do not turn on yet.
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Press mixture into the bottom of the lined slow cooker.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and bittersweet chocolate together. Remove from heat.
- Mix in the sugar. Mix in the eggs, one at a time, mixing in between each addition.
- Mix in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly over the graham cracker crust.
- Break apart the Hershey bars and place them on top of the brownie batter.
Cover and cook on low for 2 – 2 1/2 hours
- When brownies pass the toothpick test (check at 2 hours), top with the marshmallows and replace cover for 5-10 minutes until marshmallows are melted.
- If desired, place slow cooker under broiler for a minute to toast the marshmallows.
When ready to serve, lift brownies out using the parchment paper and cut into 3-inch pieces.
Cooking time may vary based on your model