- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced into 1″ cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
Add coconut oil to the slow cooker and preheat to high will preparing potatoes and garlic.
Add potatoes, garlic, and all remaining ingredients, except coconut, to the slow cooker. Stir well.
Cover and cook on high 2-3 hours or low 4-5 hours. Recommend using a 4-6 quart slow cooker. Add shredded coconut about 5 minutes before turning off slow cooker. If desired, add additional coconut for garnish.