- 4 skinless chicken thighs (optional breast filets)
- 4 sprigs & 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary, separated
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Place one rosemary sprig under each chicken in the slow cooker.
In a small bowl, mix the honey, mustard, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary. Pour the mixture on the chicken, making sure that they are all coated.
Cover and set the slow cooker on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.