- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup chicken stock or broth
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 cloves minced garlic or ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch ground ginger
- pinch red pepper flakes (optional for heat)
- 1 (2½ – 3 pound) pork tenderloin
- Spray slow cooker insert with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix together olive oil, chicken broth, soy sauce, honey, steak seasoning, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl or 2-cup measuring cup.
- Add pork tenderloin to the slow cooker insert and pour olive oil mixture over pork tenderloin. Set slow cooker for 6 hours on low setting.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest