- 5 pounds tart apples, peeled and sliced into wedges (10-12 apples)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup Apple Butter
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker and stir to coat the apples.
- Turn the slow cooker on and cover. Cook for approximately 2 hours on high, or 4 hours on low.
- Stir again and serve as a side dish or topping.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest