- 2 pound boneless pork roast
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and place roast inside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients. Pour over roast and cover with lid.
- Cook for 4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest