- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 3 medium chicken breasts
- 32 ounces reduced sodium chicken broth
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound tortellini, dry or fresh
- 8 cups broccoli florets
- 4 tablespoons chipotle sauce (If the can has whole chipotle peppers, use the sauce from it)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat crock pot to high setting. Place 1 cup chicken broth into crock pot over chicken breasts. Cook for 3-4 hours until easy to shred with a fork. Discard broth and shred chicken into bite size pieces.
- Pour 32 ounces of chicken broth into crock pot. Place cream cheese, broccoli, tortellini, shredded chicken, chipotle sauce, cumin, salt and pepper into crock pot. Close lid and cook on high for 2 hours. Stir gently to combine cream cheese. Serve in bowl. Top with pepper.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest