- 2 pounds boneless pork loin, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced, plus extra for garnish
- 3 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 16-ounce package of coleslaw or broccoli slaw mix
- 3 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- Small tortillas or hot cooked white (or brown) rice, for serving
- Add the pieces of pork in the insert/bowl of your slow cooker. Add hoisin sauce, garlic, green onions, and ground ginger.
- Toss each piece of pork a few times to fully coat with the sauce and spices.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours.
- Prior to serving, in a bowl, toss coleslaw or broccoli slaw mix with rice wine vinegar and brown sugar.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and shred. Place pork back into the sauce and toss to coat.
- Serve in warmed tortillas with slaw on top or spoon pork onto a bed of rice. Garnish with sliced green onions, if desired.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest