- 3 slices thick-cut bacon, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 (1-1½ pound) Smithfield peppercorn and garlic marinated pork tenderloin, sliced into medallions
- ½ pound smoked sausage, sliced
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans white beans, drained
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- fresh parsley
- Cook bacon over medium-low heat in a medium skillet until it begins to brown. Add in diced onions and continue to cook along with the bacon until the bacon is crisp and the onions are tender. Pour the bacon and onion, along with the drippings into the insert of a slow cooker.
- Arrange pork medallions and sliced smoked sausage in a layer in the slow cooker.
- Pour in tomatoes, tomato paste, beans and chicken stock. Top with sprig of parsley.
- Cook 5 hours on low setting.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest