- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 small white potato
- ½ C cut up ham chunks
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- ½ C shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 slices Muenster cheese
- ¼ C flour
- ¾ C heavy whipping cream
- *This recipe is for a small crock pot, though it will work for a large crock pot as well*
- Begin by slicing the potatoes in half and then in thin slices.
- Add the potatoes to a large bowl and add in flour and garlic powder and toss until all is covered.
- Spray crock pot with olive oil and layer half of the sliced potatoes.
- Sprinkle on half the cheeses and ham.
- Continue by adding on the rest of the sliced potatoes and topping off with cheeses and ham.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream over the top and cook on low heat for 4.5 hours.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest