- 4-6 Onions (About 8 Cups), Sliced Thinly
- 5 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 Tbsp. Light Butter
- 6 C. Reduced Sodium Beef Broth
- ½ C. Guinness Draught Beer
- 1 Tbsp. Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Tsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- ¼ Tsp. Dried Thyme
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Place onions, garlic, and butter into your slow cooker
- Cover and cook on high heat setting for 45 minutes to an hour or until onions begin to soften.
- Add broth, beer, soy sauce, bay leaf, vinegar and spices into the onions.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 6 to 8 hours or high heat setting 3 to 4 hours
- Once the soup is finished, remove the bay leaf.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest