- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned Panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 package (1 lb.) thin sliced chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups Slow Cooker Marinara Sauce
- 8 ounces fresh Mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Place bread crumbs, flour, Parmesan cheese and garlic in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal and shake to combine.
- In a large bowl, beat egg and milk. Dip chicken in egg mixture. Let excess drip back into bowl, then place in bag with crumbs.
- Shake two pieces of chicken at a time in bag until coated. Remove from bag and place on a plate. Repeat with remaining chicken until all pieces are coated.
- Spray a 13×9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken a few pieces at a time until golden brown, turning once, about 4 minutes. Place cooked chicken in baking pan.
- Heat Broiler on HIGH.
- Spoon marinara sauce over chicken pieces. Top with Mozzarella cheese slices.
- Broil 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with parsley.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest