- 4 pounds baby back ribs (3 racks)
- 2 Tablespoons salt
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 bottle (40 oz.) barbecue sauce, divided
- Combine salt, brown sugar, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, ground black pepper and cayenne pepper. Rub mixture over the ribs.
- Cut each rack of ribs into 4 pieces and arrange pieces in slow cooker.
- Pour about 3/4 of the barbecue sauce over the ribs.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 4 to 4 1/2 hours or LOW 7 to 8 hours. Ribs should be tender, but not falling of the bones.
- Preheat oven to BROIL. Line two shallow baking pans with aluminum foil. Place ribs on pan.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes or until ribs begin to brown.
- Brush ribs with remaining barbecue sauce.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest