- 1 3/4 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 large onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 cups frozen broccoli florets
- Cooked rice
- Toasted sesame seeds
- In slow cooker crock, combine beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil and dried red pepper flakes.
- Add beef, onion and garlic to beef broth mixture. Stir until beef is coated.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 hours or LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- In a small bowl, gradually stir water into cornstarch until cornstarch is dissolved. Stir into beef mixture. Continue stirring until beef mixture is thickened.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions. Stir into beef mixture just before serving.
- Serve over cooked rice. Garnish with sesame seeds.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest