- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 8 chicken thighs and/or drumsticks, skin removed
- 1 pound thin spaghetti
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Parsley, chopped
- In slow cooker crock, combine diced tomatoes, tomato paste, onion, green pepper, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper.
- Add sliced mushrooms and chicken pieces; stir to coat.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- Serve chicken and sauce over spaghetti with shredded Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest