- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannellini beans, drained
- 1 can (4.5 oz.) chopped green chilies
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 package (2 cups) shredded Colby and Jack cheese, divided
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 cup salsa
- Heat oil in stovetop-safe slow cooker cookware over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic, cook 2 minutes.
- Add chicken, beans, chiles, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Stir until well blended. Place in a large bowl; set aside.
- Add 1/3 cup chicken mixture and 1 Tablespoon cheese to 1 tortilla. Roll up tightly and place in cookware. Repeat with remaining chicken mixture, cheese and tortillas. (Tortillas will be tightly packed in cookware.)
- Stir tomatoes with chilies and salsa. Pour over enchiladas.
- Cover and cook for 2 hours on HIGH or 4 hours on LOW. After cooking is complete and slow cooker is on WARM, sprinkle remaining cheese over enchiladas. Cover until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream and chopped cilantro.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest