- 2 1/2 to 3 pound corned beef brisket
- 1/4 cup pickling spices
- 1 small head cabbage, quartered
- 6 thin carrots, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 12 small fingerling potatoes, halved
- 1 bag (8 oz.) pearl onions, peeled
- Spicy brown mustard, optional
- Rinse corned beef and place in 5-6 quart slow cooker.
- Sprinkle pickling spices over meat and cover with water.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 5 hours or LOW for 10 hours.
- Add cabbage, carrots, potatoes and onions to slow cooker with corned beef and cook on HIGH for an additional hour. If using LOW, switch to HIGH.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest