- 6 to 8 pound bone-in spiral cut ham
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Place ham cut-side down in slow cooker crock. Pour water around ham.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 1/2 to 4 hours or LOW for 5 1/2 to 6 hours.
- In the last ten minutes of cooking, preheat oven to 425°F. In small bowl, combine honey, brown sugar, mustard and cloves.
- Transfer ham to a foil-lined roasting pan. Spoon 1/2 of glaze mixture over cut slices.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Spoon remaining glaze over ham. Bake an additional 8 to 10 minutes.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest