- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Hot cooked rice
- Combine soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, garlic, sesame oil, ginger and red pepper in slow cooker crock.
- Add chicken to soy sauce mixture. Stir to coat chicken with sauce.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or LOW for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from sauce. Transfer sauce mixture to skillet. Blend cornstarch with 2 tablespoons cold water. Over medium-high heat, add cornstarch and cook until thickened. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and return to sauce. Add red bell pepper strips and cook 4 minutes or until peppers are crisp tender.
- Serve over rice. Sprinkle with green onions and toasted sesame seeds.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest