- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 pounds chicken wings, split at joints, tips removed
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- In slow cooker crock, stir cornstarch and lime juice until cornstarch is dissolved.
- Add honey, soy sauce, sriracha sauce, sesame oil, ginger and garlic. Mix until well blended.
- Add wings to crock. Stir until wings are coated.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours or LOW for 4 hours.
- Line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove wings from sauce in crock and place on foil-lined baking pan.
- Pour sauce into small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until sauce has reached a boil and has reduced and thickened.
- Heat broiler to HIGH. Broil wings for 18 to 20 minutes, turning and brushing with sauce, until wings are browned and crispy.
- Sprinkle with green onions and sesame before serving. Serve with additional sauce, if desired.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest