- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 2/3 cups fresh pumpkin puree (or 1 can (29 oz.) pumpkin puree)
- 3 cans (14.5 oz. each) vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- Sour cream
- 8 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- Pumpkin seeds
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Cook onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Stir in pumpkin, vegetable broth, sage, salt and pepper. Add mixture to slow cooker crock.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 2 hours or LOW for 4 hours.
- Stir in milk and set on WARM for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with sour cream, crumbled bacon and pumpkin seeds.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest