- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 container (12 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 28 jumbo pasta shells
- 2 jars (24 ounces each) marinara sauce
- Chopped parsley
- In a large bowl, stir spinach, ricotta cheese, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, Parmesan, garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Divide and fill each shell with ricotta mixture.
- Add 3 cups sauce to the bottom of the crock.
- Place 14 stuffed shells in the bottom of the crock. Spoon 2 cups marinara sauce over shells.
- Top with remaining stuffed shells and sauce.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or LOW for 6 to 8 until shells are cooked. Remove lid and sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over shells. Wait 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Garnish with parsley.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest