- 8 medium sized chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 15oz can light coconut milk
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp coriander
- Juice from 2 limes
- Zest from 1 lime
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine 1 tsp salt, pepper, cinnamon, coriander, ginger, garlic and lime zest. Rub over chicken thoroughly and use it all. If you have any of this spice mixture left, add it into the crock pot with the coconut milk in the later step.
- Place chicken in a crock pot, and cover with onions.
- Pour in coconut milk, lime juice, remaining salt.
- Cover and cook on low for about 5 hours.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest