Prep 10 min
Cook 480 min
Ready 490 min
- 3 can (10.75 oz each) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package (1.25 oz) beef with onion soup mix
- 1 can (4.5 oz) mushrooms
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 lb sirloin beef tips
- 1 package (16 oz) wide egg noodles
- In slow cooker, thoroughly combine cream of mushroom soup, beef with onion soup mix, canned mushrooms, water, and milk. Add beef tips and mix well. Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours.
- While the beef tips are cooking, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente, then drain. Stir noodles into to the slow cooker during the last 10 minutes of cooking.