- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cup water
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 3 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- In a bowl, mix together oregano, salt, and black pepper. Rub mixture into the chicken. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Brown chicken for 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Place chicken in a slow cooker.
- Mix together water and chicken bouillon in a small bowl and set aside. Add shallot and garlic to the skillet and saute for 1 minute. Deglaze the pan with the white wine, scraping up the brown bits from the bottom with a wooden spoon. Stir in lemon juice and bouillon mixture. Bring to a boil, then pour over chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on High for 3 hours or Low for 6 hours. Add parsley to the slow cooker during the last 15 to 30 minutes.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest